Saturday, November 24, 2018

Cheapo Dies Sunny Daisies

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn over on the Cheapo Dies Blog and I made a card with the Exclusive Sunny Daisies die:



Here is my card:


Ingredients:

White card stock
Red paper
Green paper
White fun foam
Assorted Christmas paper scraps
Season Greetings stamp
Versamark
Copper embossing powder
Nuvo Gold drops
Red ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took some Christmas paper scraps and cut them down to 1 1/2 inches by 4 inches, inked the edges with red ink and then attached them to the card.  I took the Cheapo Dies Exclusive die 3 times, once in white fun foam, once in green paper and red paper and then I attached the green cut onto the white fun foam and I inlaid the red pieces.  I took some Nuvo gold and filled in the center of the flowers and attached the flower to the center of the card.  I took the Seasons Greetings stamp and some Versamark and stamped that on the bottom right of the card.  I took some copper embossing powder and heat embossed that.  I then sprinkled some more copper embossing powder onto the top left corner and the right bottom corner and heat embossed it to give it a distressed look.

I hope I have inspired you to use some of your scraps today!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori these cards are stunning. I love those dies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful, Lori!! I love the pretty flowers and the background papers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this die and haven't used it yet - can you believe that? Maybe that because it arrived just as I had pretty much finished all my fall and Thanksgiving cards and doesn't feel like something I would use for Christmas. lol I love what you've done on this card, Lori, doing the inlays on the flower! MAgnificent.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!