Friday, October 12, 2018

Happy Halloween

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card with you that I made for the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #82.


Here is the Inspiration Photo for the Color Challenge:



Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Newton's Nook Boo Crew
Nested Stitched Oval dies
Sizzix Leaf die
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Orange splash paper
Orange paper
Green paper
Copic markers
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Orange splash paper, inked the edges with black ink and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, black ink and the Newton's Nook Halloween Trio stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and then cut it out with the Stitched Oval die.  I took the orange paper and the next size up Stitched Oval die and cut out three ovals.  I attached the stamped image to one of the orange ovals and then I placed the other two behind that to look like a huge pumpkin.  I took the green paper and the Sizzix Leaf die and cut it out and added that to the top of the card.  I took the Happy Halloween sentiment from the Newton's Nook Boo Crew stamp set and some black ink and stamped it in the upper left hand corner of the card.

Be sure to check out all the wonderful Halloween cards that were made for the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #82.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


7 comments:

  1. That is such a cute image! Love how they're holding the sign! Such a fun shaped pumpkin layer to put them on too! Fabulous card and great take on the colors! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lori this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely adorable, Lori!! Those critters are so sweet!! I love how you layered them over the pumpkin, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great die cut card.
    Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous Halloween card! Thanks so much for being part of our Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, how cute! Sweet little trick or treaters, and such a vibrant color to complement the white sheets and "wrappings", Lori! You are so creative when combining die cuts. This giant pumpkin looks like a glimpse into the magic of Fall by peering into a view master! (gosh, now THAT shows my age!) Wishing you a great weekend, and happy walking! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Lori, that's so sweet! Love your colors. The pumpkin die cut is a marvelous idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!