Saturday, October 13, 2018

Cheapo Dies Reindeer Scene

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today it is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog and I made this Christmas card:




Ingredients:

Green card stock
Patterned paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Glitter paper
Green ink

For this A2 card I started with Green card stock for the base of the card.  I took the patterned paper, inked the edges with green ink and attached that to the card base.  I took the Glitter paper and the Exclusive Reindeer Scene die and cut it out, I added that to the Neenah Solar White paper and then fussy cut it around the edges.  I took the dollar sign from the Exclusive Cursive Font and cut out the more of the glitter paper and I used that for to hook the ornament onto the branch.

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the gorgeous reindeer scene die!! You've showcased it perfectly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lori, I adore the glittery reindeer! Wonderful die and fantastic Christmas card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Lori! I love the gold glitter you'v used for your die and the background is beautiful done to compliment it!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!