Sunday, September 2, 2018

Trick or Treat

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I have a fun Halloween card to share with you today!



Ingredients:

Kraft card stock
Black paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
C5 Copic marker
Spiced Marmalade distress oxide
Assorted paper for the leaves

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Tim Holtz Halloween Thinlits and cut out the cobweb in the top left hand corner.  I took some black ink and the Tim Holtz Black Cat stamp and stamped that onto the bottom right side of the card.  I took some Spiced Marmalade distress oxide and rubbed it onto the paper with my blending tool and then I spritzed it with some water.  I took the black ink and the Trick or Treat stamp and stamped that onto the card.  I took the Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves dies and assorted papers and cut out the leaves and added them to the card.  I took some black paper and the Impression Obsession Cat dies and cut out one of the cats and tucked him behind the leaves.  I attached this to some black paper and then added it to the card.




I am entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge ~ Fall/Autumn.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is such a FUN Halloween design Lori!! I just LOVE that spider web die!! That cat poking out from the leaves is so fun too! I love Halloween and you've done a faboolous job with this my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool Halloween card Lori!!! Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! I love the spider web die!! It looks so amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun Halloween card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous way of incorporating the spider web and the solid orange background! Your tricksters might enjoy tricking you with this fun card, Lori - VERY artsy, and so wonderfully detailed with that pumpkin-like, textured backdrop to all the fun autumn elements! Love it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, my friend, and I do love the kitties. :-D Loving the collage look with the spider web and the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Lori...love the colors and the contrasting textures
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!