Saturday, September 1, 2018

Cheapo Dies Heart Frame

**This is one of two posts that I have today.  If you are looking for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies September Challenge please go here.  Thanks**

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am sharing a card that I made with the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Heart Frame die:





Here is my card:





Ingredients:

White card stock
Gold glitter paper
Pink fun foam
Wink of Stella pen 
Versamark
Pink and gold twine
Believe in Love charm
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of LemonCraft Everyday Spring paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added it to the card.  I took the Cheapo Dies Exclusive Heart  Frame die and cut it out in pink fun foam, gold glitter paper and white card stock.  I used the white card stock one for the base.  I cut the gold glitter heart out and added that to the card.  I cut the pink foam flowers out and added that to the white cut.  I took some pearls and added them to the center of the flowers and added that to the card.  I took the Joy Clair Hugs and Smiles stamp set and stamped hugs into the center of the heart with versamark and then heat embossed it with Emerald Creek Rose Gold embossing powder.  I took the pink and gold twine and wrapped it around the card a couple of times and tied it off with the Believe in Love charm.  I am a big heart fan so this die really makes me happy!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Your design is stunning Lori! Love that colorful background and your pink color really pops on this! Very pretty and well done my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the pretty colors and the gorgeous die you used!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!