Saturday, August 18, 2018

Cheapo Dies Soldier

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy Saturday! 

 It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog and so I am sharing my card here too!  I used the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Soldier die for this card.



Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Joy Clair God's Army stamp set
Black ink
Brown ink
Versamark
Emerald Creek Hammered Metal embossing powder
Kraft card stock
Camouflage paper
Green paper
Tim Holtz Brushed Pewter Metallic paint

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of camouflage paper, inked the edges with brown ink and added that to the card.  I took some green paper and the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Soldier die and cut out the soldier and added him to the card.  Next I took the dog tags stamp from the Joy Clair God's Army stamp set and some Versamark and stamped the dog tags onto the card.  I heat embossed some Emerald Creek Hammered Metal embossing powder and then filled in the centers of the dog tags with Tim Holtz Brushed Pewter Metallic paint.  I took the sentiment from the same Joy Clair God's Army stamp set and some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lori!!! Love the soldier die and also those dog tag dies.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Lori, and fabulous details bringing it all together! It does remind us of the strength in serving others, and the loyalty of giving all we have to offer! Wishing you a great week-end! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, Lori!! I love the camo paper and the soldier!! The dog tags are a perfect touch!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot tell you how much I love this design Lori! The colors are unexpected, but I love the softness of it and the dog tags are a great accent with it! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous, Lori, and I have a grandson who would love this! He's 12 and absolutely obsessed with anything military but especially with the Army. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!