Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Snowflakes are kisses from heaven

Hello Blogging Buddies,

Well winter has officially arrived, we even had some snow flurries last night so that got me to to thinking about snowflakes and how they are kisses from heaven and that inspired this card.


Ingredients:

Maja Vintage Frost Basics paper
Black ink
Faded Jeans distress ink
Kraft cardstock

For this A2 card I started with some kraft card stock for the base of the card, then I added a piece of Maja Vintage Frost Basics paper after inking the edges with faded jeans distress ink.  Next I cut out the Memory Box Snowflake Love Pendant die twice with silver paper, I cut off the heart on the second cut and added the die cuts to the card.  I stamped out a blue heart to place in the center of the hear.  Next I stamped the Snowflakes sentiment with black ink onto some white paper and then cut it out with the Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Rectangle mats, inked the edges with faded jeans distress ink and then added that to the card.  I am really loving this new Snowflake Love Pendant die and I adore the sentiment and always want to think that snowflakes are kisses from heaven!!

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Great winter card Lori. Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Lori!! I love the beautiful snowflakes!! The sentiment is so beautiful!! Perfect winter card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, Beautiful, love the color and the sentiment. The snowflakes are so pretty.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sentiment to go with your card, Lori! Such pretty winter colors, and bright and cheerful kissies! Love it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!