Thursday, January 7, 2016

Craft Rocket Challenge#6 ~ Happy Anything

Hello Blogging Buddies,

This is my first post with the Craft Rocket Challenge Design Team!  I am very pleased to be a part of this wonderful Design Team!  Craft Rocket Challenge #6 Theme:  Happy Anything, Birthday, Anniversary, New Year etc.

Here is my card for Craft Rocket Challenge #6:


Ingredients:

Copic markers
Kraft card stock 
Patterned Paper from my stash
Pink paper from my stash
Faded Jeans distress ink
Pink & White gingham ribbon

For this A2 card I started with kraft card stock for the base of the card, next I added the patterned paper from my stash.  Then I used a snippet from the Adornit Art Play Paintalbes "Today is Best" by Carolee McMullin and I colored it using my Copic markers.  After I colored it I cut it down and then inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and then attached some pink paper and placed that in the center of the card.  Next I cut out the Die-Versions Happy and Anniversary in dark pink paper and added that to the card.  Next I made a bow with some pink and white gingham ribbon and attached that to the card.   I am going to be giving this card to my husband for our 36 year Anniversary on January 12th.

Please be sure to check out all the other beautiful creations that the Design Team made at the Craft Rocket Challenge #6.  

Now it is your turn to create something to join in on  this challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

9 comments:

  1. Love this image and a great design for this anniversary card. The recipient will be thrilled with it. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your happy card, it will make that recipient smile just having it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your happy card, it will make that recipient smile just having it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, bright and cheery, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a stunning creation Lori!! Really love the colorful and happy design!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new DT my friend!! They are lucky to have you!! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the image!! You colored it beautifully!! Fabulous card, Lori!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful!!!Congrats on your DT spot!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheerful colors and lots of texture Lovely...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Lori! Wonderful image, and I love your intricate coloring! Such a happy card. Have fun at your crop! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!