Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another Mom card for OWH

Hello Friends,

How is everyone doing?  I have been very busy in my craft room making cards for OWH!!  I am hoping to fill a box and get it in the mail this week!!  Today I am going to share with you a Mother's Day Card I made:


For this A2 card I started with white cardstock for the base of the card, inked around the edges with Denim Distress Ink.  Next I cut a piece of blue gingham paper to 4 inches by 5 1/4 inches and attached that to the base of the card.  Next I cut out the fish tail banner in a darker blue paper and added the floral Mom die that I cut out with the Lil' Inker Designs Mom die and I placed that on the banner.  Next I ran some white paper thru my vagabond with the Joy Crafts Embroidery Border Edge and then I inked the edges with the same Denim Ink pad and attached that to the card and then I added the little heart to the center of the Embroidery Border Edge.  So what do you think?  I think it is ready for one of our Heroes to get ready to send to their Mom!!

I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful today!  I appreciate and read all your comments!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!