Friday, March 14, 2014

More Cards for OWH!!

Hello Friends,

I hope everyone is doing good today!  I am going to a big crop tomorrow and I am looking forward to working on some of my scrapbooks.  Today I would like to share with you two cards that I made for Operation Write Home using the Die-Versions Sweet Phrases I Adore You die.  Here is the first one:

 
For this A2 card I started with white cardstock that I had inked the edges with Denim Distress Ink, then I cut the patriotic paper to 5 1/4 inches by 4 inches and added that to the base.  Next I cut out the I Adore You die in red and blue and pieced the it together and added it to the card.  And here is another one:

 
For this card I started with a blue carstock for the base of the card and added some Bo Bunny Anthem paper and I cut out the I Adore You die twice, once in blue and once in white and pieced them together and added them to the card.  I have really been enjoying this die and have made a bunch of cards for OWH that I hope to get in the mail by the begining of next week!!
 
I hope I have inspired you to create something today!  I love to read what you think of my cards, all comments are greatly appreciated.
 
Have fun crafting and have a great weekend too!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

5 comments:

  1. I really like your cards. Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both gorgeous, Lori!! I absolutely love the papers!! I need to find that Bo Bunny paper!! Love them!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!! I love Bo Bunny paper and this Anthem is so nice for making patriotic cards!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!