Friday, January 3, 2014

Anything Goes - Yo Dog!!

Hello Friends!!

Today I am so excited to be participating in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes Challenge.
This is the first time I have ever participated in a Paper Smooches Challenge and I can't wait to see what everyone creates.

 
For this Challenge you had to use at least one Paper Smooches stamp or die to participate.  For my card I used the  Paper Smooches Dog Icon Dies to cut out the dog house and bones.  Then I used the "Yo" and "Oh no you dit-ten" sentiments from the Paper Smooches Slang Gang stamp set.  Here is my card:
 
 
I used red paper for the base of the card and cut the dog bones out in brown paper and inked the edges with black ink.  I used some grey and black paper to make the dog house.  I just love all the cool sayings on the Slang Gang stamp set!!  They are perfect for making cards or scrapbook pages for teenagers, of which I have one!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!  If you have any questions or comments, please be sure to leave them in the comments section and I will get back to you as soon as I can!!
 
Don't forget to stop by Paper Smooches Facebook Page for some great ideas!
 
Happy Crafting!!
 
Lori

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the red background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne! I am enjoying trying the Challenges. I still have to try one from Sparkle N Sprinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love the colors and your little dog house. :)

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I am new to doing the Challenges but I am enjoying it a great deal!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!