Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I (Heart) You Animals

Hello Freinds!!

Today I want to introduce you to the "I (Heart) You Animals" shape die from Die-Versions!  If you love animals as much as I do, then you are going to LOVE this die!!  You can make 8 different animals with just this one die!  Just mix and match different shapes on the die to create your own unique animals!  For my first card I made the "Owl"



Now whoo wouldn't want to get this card?  Isn't he a hoot!  You just piece him together and he is ready to go!  Now just an FYI ~ when making your animals you will have to cut some of the pieces, like the ears and paws or claws, out twice.  For this card I used craft paper for the base and then I took a piece of Window Pane White Washed Core'dinations paper and ran it through my Vagabond in a wood grain embossing floler, sanded it a bit to make it look like a birch tree.  Next I cut out the heart in white paper and inked the edges with some bright pink ink and stamped the sentiment in the center of the heart.  I then cut out the pieces of the owl in different color paper and pieced him together with his heart and placed him on the card.  Who loves you baby? I sure do!!  For the next card I made the "Dog".



And they call it "Puppy Love"!  No bones about it, he is just "Dog Gone Cute"!  I started with a hot pink card stock for the base of the card, then I added the pink and white print paper. Next I cut out the heart in red paper and used brown ink around the edges.  Then I cut out the sentiment with the Marker Micro font. I cut out and pieced together the dog and placed him in the center of the card.  I  added some dog bone brads and there you have it - LOL - Licks of Love!  You sure won't be in the Dog House sending this card out!!  For my next card I made the "Cat".

 
Now isn't this card just the Cat's Meow??  I think it would be just purrfect for any little girl or cat lover!  For this card I used a hot pink card stock for the base.  I then cut out the heart paper and added that to the card.  Next I cut out my kitty cat pieces.  I cut the heart out in white paper and inked the edges with hot pink ink, and after assembling the cat I put it in the center of the card.  Now isn't she a Cool Kitty?  I am having way too much fun making all the different animals.
 
If you have any questions or love to share with me please post it in the comments section!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Happy Crafting!!
 
Lori

2 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job with this die. These are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! They were really fun to put together!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!