Thursday, December 5, 2013

Artic Blast

Hey Snow Bunnies!!

How are you all doing today?  Are those of you getting hit with the Artic Blast okay?   Today you are all in my thoughts!  This card is dedicated to those of you caught in the Artic Blast and I hope this gives you some inspiration to get thru today! 


For this card I used this blue paper for the base.  I am not sure what to call this color, but I absolutely love the shade of blue that it is!  Next I added the Bo Bunny snowflake paper.  I cut out the Die-Versions Corner Concept Snowflakes out of white glitter paper and put that in the upper left hand corner.  Next I cut out the Die-Versions Whisper Old Man Winter in silver metalic paper and I used a tiny white pearl for his eye.  Then I cut out the Die-Versions Wee Petites Snow Flurries in the same white glitter paper as the corner concepts.  I placed them randomly on the card and I used pot dots for two of the flurries to make them stand out a bit more.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!