Saturday, July 25, 2026

Thank You

 Hello Friends,


Today I am sharing this card I made for the PoppyStamps July Challenge #140 ~ Things with Wings challenge:



Ingredients:

PoppyStamps Penelope Pinpoint Frame
PoppyStamps Playful Thank You
PoppyStamps Snails
Pink Paper
Kraft Paper
Blue Paper
Purple Paper
Brown Paper
White Card Base

For this A2 card I started by taking a piece of light Pink paper and applying it to a White Card Base.  I took a piece of Kraft paper and the PoppyStamps Penelope Pinpoint Frame and cut that out.  I brushed the edges with Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide and added that to the card.  I took the PoppyStamps Nordic Whisper Butterfly and cut out the layers with Purple, Blue and Pink paper, pieced it together and added it to the card.  I took the PoppyStamps Playful Thank You and some Blue paper and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took the PoppyStamps Snails and some Brown and Blue paper and cut it out and added it to the card.


Now hop on over to the PoppyStamps Challenge #140 ~ Things with Wings challenge and check out all the awesome cards made for this challenge and than it is your turn to make something and enter it!



Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!