Monday, September 16, 2024

Two Old Bats Mid September Reminder

  Hello Ghoul Friends,


I am here today to remind you that there is still time to join in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.  This is my Mid-September Reminder.



Ingredients:

Black card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black paper with Whtie Spider Webs
Orange Paper with Yellow Moons
Black Sparkle paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Distress Edge Ruler

For this 6" X 6" card I made the base of the card with Black card stock.  I took a piece of Black paper with White Spiderwebs, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Stamping Bella Oddball Naughty Pumpkin stamp and some Black ink and stamped the image of the paper.  I colored the Pumpkins with my Copic makers and then used a Distress Edge Ruler to tear the edges of the paper.  I inked the edges with Black ink and than added that to the Orange paper with the Yellow Moons and I used the same ruler to tear the edges of the paper and inked the edges with black ink and added it to the base of the card.  I took the Wicked die from the Tim Holtz Sizzix Vault Gothic die set and cut it out with the Black Sparkle paper and added that to more of the Orange paper with the Yellow Moons.  I used the Distress Edge Ruler to tear the edges of the Orange paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card.  I was inspired to make this card from the photos with the pumpkins on the Inspiration Board listed below.


Inspiration Board:


 

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween September Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Those pumpkins surely do look 'naughty', what faces they have, another fabulous spooky card!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!