Monday, July 1, 2024

Four Season Challenge ~ July ~ Anything Summer

 Hello Friends,


Happy July 1st!  Summer is here and we have been having a heat wave here in NJ!  But today is also the start of new challenge over on the Four Seasons Challenge Blog.  For July our theme is Anything Summer!  We are a Monthly challenge and our themes will always be a Seasonal Anything Goes.  So break out those Summery stamp sets and dies and get creative!


Here is my card for the Four Seasons July Challenge:



Ingredients:

Green paper
Water paper
Pink paper
 White paper
Black paper
Black ink
White card stock
Gray makers

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of water paper and added that to the card base.  I took some Pink paper and the Lawn Fawn Flamingo Floatie die and cut out the flamingo and pieced it together.  I took the Lawn Fawn You Autumn Know stamp set and stamped the mouse with Black ink onto some White paper.  I took some Gray markers and colored in the mouse and than cut him out with the Lawn Fawn You Autumn Know Lawn Cuts and placed the mouse inside the Flamingo Floatie and added it to the card.  I took some Green paper and the Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves Backdrop and cut that out and added it to the card.  I was influenced to make this card by the Inspiration Board below, those Pink Flamingo Floaties in the pool caught my eye and I knew I had to use that adorable Flamingo Floatie die!

Inspiration Board:



Now it is your turn to make a summery card and enter it into the Four Seasons July Challenge !


Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and love the leafy frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So bright & beautiful! Hope you had a fabulous birthday today! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!