Sunday, January 28, 2024

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #686 ~ Sketch Challenge with a Scrappy Twist

                                 Hello Scrapping Friends!


For January our challenges are the sketch challenges with a scrappy twist.  For this week, we will use the sketch below that I got from Page Maps, and the scrappy twist is to use washi tape or a sticker design line on your layout.  We can't wait to see what you create.


For LM Challenge 686 use this sketch and include washi tape or a sticker design line on your layout.



Here is my layout for LM Challenge #686:





For Christmas I got a bird feeder that attaches to a window and my cats love watching the birds come for seeds!


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.  Then it is your turn to make a layout a year in review.  We can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!