Sunday, July 2, 2023

Two Old Bats July Halloween Challenge

 


Hello Halloween Lovers,


Can you believe it is July already??  This year is flying by!  So if you haven't joined us for any of the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenges NOW is the time so that you have a a stack of Halloween cards for October!  It will be October 31st in a blink of the eye!  


Here is my Halloween card for TOB July Halloween Challenge:  




Ingredients:
 
White card stock
Black & White Striped paper
Orange Paper
Yellow paper
Green paper
Black paper
Red, White & Blue paper
Gray paper
Cottage Cutz Farmer Crow with Haystack die
Nested Oval dies
Leaves dies
Black ink
Green ink
Happy Halloween stamp

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Black & White striped paper and added that to the base.  I took some Orange paper and the the Oval die and cut out 3 ovals.  I inked the edges with Green ink and than added the ovals to the card to make a huge pumpkin for Farmer Crow to be standing by!  I took the Cottage Cutz Farmer Crow with Haystack die and cut it out several times with all the different color paper scraps, pieced him together and added him and the haystack to the card.  I took some Green paper and the Leaves die and cut out some leaves and added them to the card.   I took the Happy Halloween stamp and some Black ink and stamped that onto the pumpkin.  I was inspired by all the Red, White and Blue on our Inspiration Board listed below.  We can't wait to see what you will create for this Two Old Bats July Halloween Challenge!

 INSPIRATION BOARD



Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween July Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


3 comments:

  1. Lori your card is fabulous!! Love the crow's RWB outfit, how creative and cute, you know I am a fan of Cottage Cutz (they are having a 4th of July sale right now, and yep, I ordered), what a wonderfully fun scene you have created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me ... what a fun & fabulous creation! LOVE his R/W/B bibbed overalls lol. Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!