Sunday, April 2, 2023

Two Old Bats April Halloween Challenge

 


 Hello Halloween Lovers,


Welcome to the April Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!  We are a Year Round Halloween Challenge because we all LOVE Halloween and making Halloween cards!  So if you love making Halloween cards too, come on and join in on the fun! We even have a fun Inspiration Board to help get you started!  It is underneath the information about my card!


Here is my card for the April TOB Challenge:




Ingredients:

Neenah Solar White paper
Black paper
Black ink
Copic markers 

For this card I started by making the card base with Black paper.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Stampingbella Bride of Frankenstein stamp and stamped it onto the paper.  I colored it with Copic markers and than cut it out with the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangles.  I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set onto the leftover white paper and cut it out with a smaller rectangle and I added both to the Black card base.  I was inspired to make this card from the Inspiration Board listed below.


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween April Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. OMG fun card my friend! I look like that some mornings when I look in the mirror! LOL Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big reader of your blog and today I want to share my life experience with a loan lender that help me throughout the time of pandemics Covid-19 when everything was falling piece for me and my business, but when I write Mr. Pedro a loan officer email address: pedroloanss@gmail.com, he advises on the current loan program that is available for someone like me on my situation then I proceed then after 3 days of the process I received my loan in my bank and today my business is going well and the loan repayment is 5 years of 2% rate and the loan amount that I received is 83,000. Euro. Mr. Pedro can help with any kind of loan or investment loan at a very low rate and a flexible repayment. WhatsApp Contact: +1-510-854-9661

    Thank you once again, you make everything looks beautiful in your blog.
    Adriana Rob
    Reading from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA, Lori! Looks like your Bride of Frankenstein has inspired someone above to tell you all about a loan scam! Anyway, this is a great card - I've never seen that stamp before.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!