Monday, January 2, 2023

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for January


 





                      Hello My Halloween Loving Friends!!



Welcome to the January Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!   We are a Year Round Halloween Challenge because we love our Halloween dies and stamps so much we don't ever want to put them away!  If you are like us than you have to join us for this fun and sometimes spooky challenge!


Here is my card for the January Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge:



Ingredients:

Spellbinders Headstone dies (no longer available)
White card stock
Black Spider Web paper
Purple Star paper
Brown paper
Black Shimmer paper
White paper 
Orange paper
Gray paper
Snow pen
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Black Spider paper and the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die and cut the paper out and added that to the card base.    I took some White paper and the Memory Box Haunted Entrance Dome die and cut that out.  I took some Brown Paper and the Memory Box Haunted Entrance Dome and cut that out, I fussy cut the Brown branches and added them to the white Haunted Entrance.  I took the Purple Star paper and added that to the back of the Haunted Entrance.  I cut out the fence in Black Shimmer paper and added that on top of the White fence. I took White paper and cut out the ghosts and added them  to the card.  I took some Gray paper and the Spellbinders Headstone and cut that out and tucked that in behind the fences.  I cut out the pumpkins with Orange paper and added in front of the fences.  I took the Snow pen and added snow to the pumpkins, dome and branches.

Below is our Inspiration Board if you need a little help to get started creating a card for this Challenge!

 Inspiration Board


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween January Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. OMG what a fun & fabulous scene you have put together Lori! Are those ghosts singing Christmas caroles? LOL Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lori, what a fabulously FUN scene you have created and what great little ghosts these are, a hauntingly beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the fun Halloween scene your created Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, this is so cute, Halloween diecuts are darling, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cuteness, Lori! I don't know how you do it with those tee-tiny little paper pieces, and making everything so clean and pretty! Your Halloweenie creation is darling! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!