Friday, January 20, 2023

Butterfly Love

 Hello Friends,


Today I am sharing a card I made for the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #189



Ingredients:

Newton's Nook Designs Heartfelt Butterflies stamp set
White card stock
White paper with black hearts
Blue stripped paper
Pink polka dot paper
Copic markers
Black ink
Neenah Solar White paper


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of White paper with tiny black hearts, inked the edges with black ink and added it to the card base.  I took a piece of Black polka dot paper and added that to the middle of the card.  I took a piece of Pink polka dot paper, cut the ends and inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card.  I took a piece of Blue striped paper and cut the end, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Heartfelt Butteflies stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the butterflies with Copic markers, fussy cut out the heart, inked the edges with Black ink and popped it up onto the card with some foam tape.


Here is the Sketch for this Inky Paws Challenge #189:


Don't forget to stop by the Inky Paws Challenge #189 to see all the great cards made for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Lori! I love the patterned papers in the background, and the colors you used are so bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lori! I love the pretty colors of your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love all those pretty butterflies with the black and white papers in the background. What a wonderful take on the sketch. So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super crafty. Love all of the colors together. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet butterfly card, Lori, and beautifully colored! I love the sketch, and your take on it!
    hugs,
    de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!