Sunday, November 6, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #624 ~ Sketch Challenge

  Hello Scrapbooking Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.   I have chosen the theme of the Challenges for November.   I find Sketch Challenges to be very difficult, but once I have completed the sketch I love the page and I love how it gets me out of my comfort zone.  So for the month of November I will be posting Sketch Challenges.


November 6th Sketch Challenge


Here is the Sketch for this week:

e

Here is my layout for LM Challenge #624:




For this layout I used an old Sizzix die, a Quickutz alphabet and some Creative Memories paper. 


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful page (and photos too). Love the sketch and the way you followed it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lynn! I don't use sketchs unless I have to for a challenge! I picked using a Sketch for the November Challenges so I would do them!

      Delete
  2. Another great pick and a nice layout too. Glad you decided to challenge yourself

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!