Sunday, July 10, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #607 ~ Opposites Attract ~ New and Old

Hello Scrapbooking Friends! 


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog ~ LM Challenge #607 ~ Opposites Attract ~ New and Old


 For the month of July our layouts are about including opposites on your layout.  Create a layout with new and old.  It might be a newborn with an older relative or comparing an old look with a new one or using both old and new products.


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #607:



This layout is about me and my beautiful daughters on Mother's Day on my first Mother's Day with my two daughters and then Mother's Day this year!  I used Pinkfresh Kelly alpha upper and lower case dies, Die-Verisons Little Lizzie alphabet and Spellbinders A Pocket Full of Love Large Die of the Month for January 22 and Close To My Heart As You Grow paper.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!