Sunday, March 6, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #589 ~ Love Your Stash ~ Trims

  Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.  For the month of March, we are going to show our scrappy supplies some love and get them on our layouts!


This week the challenge is "Trims" ~ Ribbon, twine, washi tape or paper strips ~ use some sort of trim on your layout.


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #589:




For this layout I used some old Creative Memories Paper Ribbon that I have had on my shelf for a long time and finally got to use it!  I like the way it turned out!  


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. LOL...yummy layout, looks like they are having a good time, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a wonderful page. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!