Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Dies R Us Challenge #188 ~ Anything Goes

  Hello Blogging Friends!!


Well today is March 1st and that means that a new challenge starts over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog ~ Challenge #188 ~ Anything Goes.


Here is my card for DRU Challenge #188:



Ingredients:

Neenah Solar White paper
Aqua paper
Gray paper
Water paper
Sky paper
Black ink

For this 5 inch square card I started by making the card base with Neenah Solar White paper.  I took some White paper and the Memory Box Wonderful Whale Frame and cut that out.  I took some Sky paper and cut out the sky part of the die with it and I took some Water paper and cut out the water part of the die and I pieced them into the center circle.  I took some Gray paper and cut out the Whales and added them to the center.  I placed all of that onto a piece of Aqua paper and added that to the card base.  I took more White paper and the Memory Box Swirl Stitch Clouds and added them to the circle.

Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.


I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


8 comments:

  1. What a fun and beautifully designed card this is, sure to bring delight to the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Great paper choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Lori! What a delightful ocean scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card with the beautiful waves and whales swimming underwater! Beautiful frame die and clouds, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome nautical card Lori...love the scene you made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shades of blue with the white in the beautiful nautical scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your paper choices make this card awesome, Lori! I especially like the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful and makes me long for the summer. Love the dies you used to create your nautical scene!
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!