Sunday, February 6, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge ~ LM #585 ~ Sketch Challenge

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog ~ LM #585 ~ Sketch Challenge.  For the month of February each week we will have a new Sketch Challenge.


Here is the Sketch for Challenge LM #585

 



Here is my layout for Challenge LM #585:





For this layout I used Echo Park A Dog's Tail paper and some other dog paper that I have in my stash.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Furby puppy, lovely scrap layout, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a fantastic page. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!