Sunday, January 2, 2022

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for January

 Hello Halloween Loving Friends!!


Happy New Year!!  Today we start with the first Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge of 2022!!  Here is our Inspiration Board to help you get started:


 Inspiration Board


Here is my card for the January Two Old Bats Challenge:



Ingredients:

Prize Ribbon distress oxide
Black Soot distress oxide
Tim Holtz Mica Spray Empty Tomb
Ranger Crypt Grit Paste
Green gel pen
Black paper
Orange paper
Yellow paper
Watercolor paper
Wilted Violet distress oxide
Light Blue card stock
Black ink


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with some Light Blue card stock.  I took a piece of Watercolor paper and the Moon Stencil and placed that on the paper and applied the Prize Ribbon distress oxide with a brush onto the paper.  I then took one of the Moon Stencils and the Crypt Grit Paste and applied that with a craft knife and let that dry.  When it was dry I took the Empty Tomb Mica Spray and spritzed that onto the paper.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper and the Tim Holtz Toil and Trouble dies and cut out the witch and broom.  I took some Wilted Violet distress oxide and a brush and applied it to the witch.  I took some Yellow paper and cut out the broom parts and added that to the broom die cut and added the witch and the broom to the card.  I took some Black paper and Cat dies and cut them out and added them to the card.  I took an orange pumpkin I had already cut out and place that under the one cats tail.  I took more Black paper and cut out the Bats dies and added the Bats to the card.  I took the Miss Ink Stamps Feline Spooky stamp sentiment and some Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the moon.

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card Lori, fabulous background and what a fun and spook-ta-cular witch and the cats expressions are priceless!! Love this well put together card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a fun scene you have created! Love this witch lol! And, like Diane said ... the expression on the cats is priceless! Thanks for the chuckles on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, your card makes me SMILE and LOL. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I love those spots of bright colors were you cut out pieces of hte diecut w/ those bright colors.

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!