Sunday, December 19, 2021

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #579 ~ Flashback Challenges

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends!


Our theme for December at Lasting Memories Layout Challenge is "2021 Flashback" and we will be revisiting some of our favorite challenges from this year.


December 19th - January 1st  - LM #579 ~ Inspired By Famous Designers - Create a layout inspired by one of the following famous designers that we showcased in October - Maggie Holmes, Paige Evans, Shimelle, or Vicki Boutin. You can use their products or adopt their style for your layout.


Here is my layout for LM #579:



This layout is of my cat, Sonny, playing with my daughters Uggs!  He loves slippers!  For this layout I used Vicki Boutin's Patchwork paper.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous page. I love the photos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!