Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Leaping Reindeer

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing this Christmas card I made using the newly released Fairy Hugs Stamps Leaping Reindeer.



Ingredients:

Watercolor paper
Prize Ribbon distress oxide
Black ink
Clear embossing powder
Holographic paper
Peace on Earth die
Oval die
White card stock
Green Christmas paper

For this A2 card I started with a piece of Watercolor paper.  I took some Bundled Sage distress oxide and some Prize Ribbon distress oxide and I applied them to my gel press and pressed the watercolor paper on top.  I then took the Leaping Reindeer stamp and some Black ink and stamped that in the middle of the paper and then heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder.  I cut out the reindeer with an old Spellbinders Oval die.  I took some Rustic Wilderness distress oxide and inked the edges of the oval.  I took a piece of Green Christmas paper, inked the edges with Rustic Wilderness distress oxide and added that to the a White card base.  I took the Oval and placed that in the center of the card.  I took some holographic paper and the Peace on Earth die and cut out the sentiment and added it to the card.


You can find all the Fairy Hugs stamps at the Fairy Stamper Store here:  https://fairystamper.com/


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful design. I love the background behind the leaping reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!