Sunday, June 6, 2021

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #551 ~ All About Photos ~ Picture Frames

Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog ~ LM #551 ~ All About Photos ~ Pictures Frames ~ Create a layout with a frame or frames around your photo or photos.


Here is my layout for this challenge:



This layout is of the day my daughter Jenna and I went to Atlantic Farms for the Pumpkin Patch and to feed the animals.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see what the Designers have made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

5 comments:

  1. Super cute. I think I had those CM papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you framed your photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful keepsake memory page, love the pumpkin patch photos and diecuts, beautiful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!