Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Dies R Us Challenge #171 ~ Anything Goes using any brand of die that DRU sells

  Hello Blogging Friends!!

Today is the 15th of June and that means it is time for a new challenge on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  The theme is always Anything Goes Using Any Brand of Die that Dies R Us sells. 


Here is my card for Dies R Us Challenge #171:



Ingredients:

Memory Box Waves 3D embossing folder
Holographic paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Watercolor paper
Assorted papers from my stash

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of water color paper and Salty Ocean and Salvaged Patina distress oxides and then I ran it through my Big Shot with the Memory Box Waves 3D embossing folder.  I inked the edges with Salty Ocean distress oxide and added it to the base of the card.  I took the Memory Box Deep Sea Octopus and the holographic paper and cut out the Octopus and added him to the card.  I took several different shades of Green paper and the Memory Box Seaweed Ribbons and cut them out.  I took the Impression Obsession Fish die set and some paper scraps and cut out the fish.  I added the Seaweed Ribbons and Fish to the card.

Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.




I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


Click below for:

Store

Challenge Blog

Facebook

Inspiration Blog 

Friends of Dies R Us Pinterest Page




I am entering this card into the Memory Box Challenge #73 ~ Feeling Blue


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

9 comments:

  1. WOW what an awesome underwater scene you've created! LOVE that octopus and your other fishies too! GREAT job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lori, this is fabulous! What a great background for your holographic octopus and those cute fish. What a wonderful scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful underwater scene! That octopus is amazing! Lovely fish, too! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So well designed is your underwater scene. I love the shimmery octopus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card! That octupus has so much texture! Love the background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great underwater scene, Lori. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a fabulous scene and that octopus is certainly a shimmery stunner! Love the fish too, I think I need to add some more fish to MY stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun underwater scene you created. Your octopus really knows how to steal the show :-) Beautifully done, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your underwater scene..awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!