Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Cirlig

Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today I am sharing Cirlig with you!  Isn't he a handsome dragon?



Ingredients:

Spellbinders Nestabilities Opulent Ovals 
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Water paper
Iridescent Blue paper
Green embossing powder
Blue brush pen
Aqua marker
Versamark


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took the Water paper, inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of
Neenah Solar White paper, Versamark and the Fairy Hugs Stamp Cirlig and stamped him onto the paper.  I heat embossed hime with Green embossing powder.  I colored in his wings with a Blue brush pen and I used an Aqua marker fo fill in some of his spots and than cut him out with an oval die.  I took some Iridescent Blue paper and the Spellbinders Nestabilities Opulent Ovals die and cut out the frame.  I attached Cirlig to the Opulent oval and added him to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the Fairy Stamper Store often as they are always getting in NEW products!!


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and I love all the shine on that frame die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure magic! The image, the papers, the design with the die cut, it's all beautiful, Lori! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I forgot! You will be receiving a notification that I have unsubscribed from email notifications, but I am still following using different options, just wanted you to know. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!