Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Top of the Morning to you!!

Hello Blogging Friends!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


This was always a big holiday in my family!  My family would play Irish music for the whole month of March!  John Gary was my father's favorite singer of (click on the link to hear him sing) "Danny Boy"!  So I just had to make a St. Patrick's Day for today!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Green paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Copic markers


On this St. Patrick's Day I leave you with this Irish Blessing



Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lori. I meant to make a card to send to my 3rd grand daughter but lost track of the days and was too late. So I rang her yesterday (17 Jan) to wish her a happy St Patricks day. She went to St Patricks High school and has just finished four years at University. She will be studying for her masters degree next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Irish design for St. Patrick's. I hope you had a great day celebrating too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!