Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Black Swan

  Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today I have this tranquil card to share with you!



Ingredients:

Black ink
Brown Copic marker
White card stock

For this A2 card I made the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Fairy Hugs Background Mountain View paper, VersaFine Clair Verdant ink and the Fairy Hugs Bulrushes stamps and stamped them across the bottom of the paper.  I took a Brown Copic marker and colored in the Cattail Spike on the Bulrushes.  I took some Black ink and the Fairy Hugs Flying Owl and Swan stamps and stamped them onto the the paper.  I took Lucky Clover distress ink and the Fairy Hugs Hanging Vines stamp and stamped the vines onto the paper.  I took Mustard Seed distress ink and a blending brush and added some to the sun.  I took Evergreen Bough distress ink and a blending brush and added some to the water.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the Fairy Stamper Store often as they are always getting in NEW products!!





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nature scene card, so tranquil and peaceful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could not be more peaceful or scenic, Lori. It’s breathtakingly beautiful! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scene, Lori. I especially like those little cattails! Such a peaceful feeling and could be used for many occasions.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!