Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Ania's Tree

 Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today I want to share this card I made with the new Fairy Hugs Ania's Tree stamp.



Ingredients:

Neenah Solar White paper
Watercolor paper
Black ink
VersaMark 
Black glitter embossing powder
Clear embossing powder
Red paint pen
Brown paint pen

For this A2 card I started with a piece of watercolor paper and I smooshed Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron distress oxides onto the paper.  I took the Fairy Hugs Ania's Tree and some Versamark and stamped the tree onto of the watercolor paper.  I sprinkled some Black Glitter embossing powder onto it and heat set it.  I took the Fairy Hugs Condo Dwellers and VersaMark and stamped them around the tree, sprinkled Black Glitter embossing powder and heat set it.  I took the Brown paint pen and colored in the middle of the tree.  I took the Fairy Hugs Mini Frog stamp and stamped it with Lucky Clover distress oxide and then sprinkled some Clear embossing powder over it and heat set it.  I took the Red paint pen and colored in parts of the Fairy Hugs Mini Frog.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the Fairy Stamper Store often as they are always getting in NEW products!!





5 comments:

  1. Fantastic looking tree stamp, love the new little frog, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is stunning. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous scene you have created, Lori.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!