Monday, March 1, 2021

2 Crafty Critter Crazies March Challenge

  Hello Blogging & Critter Loving Friends!!


Can you believe it is March 1st already??  Well you know what that means!  It means today is the start of a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies March Challenge starts today!!


Our theme is always Anything Goes + a Critter to enter the challenge.


We are sponsored this month by Bugaboo Stamps.




For my card I used the Bird Umbrella digital stamp.



Ingredients:

Neenah Solar White paper
White card stock
Purple Polka Dot paper
Copic markers
Wilted Violet distress ink
Hey Chick stamp
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed out the Bugaboo Stamps Bird Umbrella digital stamp.   I colored in the image with Copic markers and then cut out the image with Waffle Flower Nested Dome die.  I inked the edges with Wilted Violet distress ink and added that to a piece of Purple Polka Dot paper.  I inked the edges with Wilted Violet and added that to the card base.  I took the Hey Chick stamp and Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.


Hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


You have until 8 pm (Pacific time) on March 25th to enter your project.


Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!