Monday, February 22, 2021

Your Wings Already Exist...

Hello Blogging Buddies!!


Today I have another card for the Turner Syndrome Butterflies!  I used a new stamp set that I just got called  the Flutter by Butterfly by Sassy and Crafty.


Here is my card:



For this card I stamped the butterflies with Versamark and then heat embossed them with Clear embossing powder.  I then used some distress oxides in Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade and Twisted Citron to make the background.  I took some Black VersaFine ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card and then heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder.  I used watercolor paper for that.  I mounted it onto some Pink paper and then added that to a White card base.


Sassy & Crafty is one of the Sponsors of the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness 3rd Annual Blog Hop and Challenge.
This is our final week of the challenge and I do hope you will join in!  There are some awesome prizes to be won!!  


I am entering this card into the Butterfly Challenge #152.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lori, welcome to my butterfly challenge. I don't think you have played along before. I have not seen this butterfly stamp before either. thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new butterfly set is beautiful, Lori! What great techniques to combine and show off those fluttering wings! It's amazing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterflies are gorgeous and I love the colorful background.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!