Sunday, February 28, 2021

TS Girls & Women Amaze Me

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


Well February has been a busy month for me with trying to bring as much awareness of Turner Syndrome to as many as I can!  I hope you have enjoyed all of my cards!    I want to thank those who have joined the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness 3rd Annual Blog Hop & Challenge!!  I have been blown away by the Crafting World with their creations and generosity!!


Here is my card:




For this card I used the new Tim Holtz Perspective Butterfly die!  The details on this die are fantastic!  I cut it out with Cranberry paper and added it to a piece of patterned paper and then fussy cut it out.  I embossed the sentiment with Ink on 3 Strawberry Champagne Ultra Fine Embossing Powder.  I added the butterfly to black paper to make it stand out more!  I love this butterfly die!


Don't forget that today is the last day to enter a card in the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop & Challenge!!

I do hope to see you over there!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!