Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Strength

 Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I am sharing a card that I made for the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop and Challenge.



Ingredients:

Butterfly die
White paper
Light Blue card stock
Purple paper
Lavender patterned paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Light Blue card stock.  I took a piece of Waffle Flower Rainbow Paper Pad, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I took the Creative Expressions Circle Sayings Collection Strength die and I cut out the words part with Purple paper and I took the back part of the die and cut out some Lavender patterned paper and then pieced it together and added it to my card!


I hope you will join the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop and Card Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!