Monday, January 11, 2021

Dream

   Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


I had fun making this sweet fairy scene!  I made this card using Lavinia stamps I purchased from the Fairy Stamper Store.



Ingredients:

Fairy Door die
Brown ink
Black ink
Red marker
Copic markers
White card stock
Watercolor paper
Tan paper

For this A2 card I started by taking a piece of watercolor paper, my blending brushes and the different Distress Inks and blended them onto the paper.  I took a piece of Tan paper and the Fairy Door die and cut out the door and colored it with Copic markers.  I took the ink blended watercolor paper, Brown ink and the Spotty Toadstools and stamped them onto the paper and colored them in with Copic markers and the White paint pen.  I took the Verdant ink and the Spanish Moss and stamped that onto the paper.  I took Black ink and the Fairy Foragers and stamped them onto the paper.  I added the Fairy Door to the paper and then attached that to a white card stock base.  I took a piece of White card stock and Stamped Dream onto it with Black ink.  I took a pair of deckle scissors and cut all around the edges and then inked the edges with Brown ink and added that to the card.

Be sure to join our Fairy Stamper Facebook group to see all the latest inspiration from the design team and from members.  This is YOUR group where you can ask questions, get inspired and share your projects with us!


You can purchase these supplies at the Fairy Stamper Store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

4 comments:

  1. A lovely magical scene Lori! Love all the different elements that you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Fairy woodland scene and I really like how your door just pops right out, very pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as can be, Lori! I just want to reach out, open that door, and see what’s behind it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!