Friday, December 11, 2020

My Time To Craft Challenge ~ Monochromatic Christmas

  Hello Blogging Friends!


This is my last post as Guest Designer on the My Time To Craft Challenge Blog.


The theme for this Challenge is Monochromatic Christmas.


Here is my card for this challenge:







Ingredients:

Neenah Solar White paper
White Glitter paper
CTMH Bitty Sparkles 

For this A2 card I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and made the card base.  I took the Papertrey Ink Bold Borders Flurries did and the White Glitter paper and cut out the frame and added it to the card base.  I took the Joy word die that comes with the frame and more of the White Glitter paper and cut that out once.  I took some more of the Neenah Solar White paper and cut out Joy two more times.  I stacked the Joy together and then added it to the center of the frame.  I took some Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles and added them to the card.

Please be sure to stop by the My Time To Craft Challenge Blog to see all the lovely inspiration the Design Team has come up with!


Now it is your turn to make something for this challenge!  I can't wait to see what you create!


I have enjoyed my time as a Guest Designer!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lori, love your gorgeous dies and fab colour.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning white Joy glittery card, I can even see the sparkle on my screen, beautiful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!