Monday, December 14, 2020

Every dream begins with a wish

  Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


I made this fun card with some Lavinia stamps and a Fairy Hugs Background.


Here is my cards:



Ingredients:

Black ink
Faded Jeans distress ink
White card stock

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I then took a piece of the Fairy Hugs Background paper called Frozen.  I just love these Fairy Hugs Backgrounds, it makes making a card really quick!  I took the Lavinia Stamps Forest Scene stamp and some Black ink and stamped the Forest Scene stamp three times across the bottom of the paper at different levels.  I took the Whimsical Hares stamp and stamped the one rabbit jumping over the tree tops.  I took Every Dream stamp and stamped over the rabbit.  I took Faded Jeans distress ink and inked the edges and then added it to the White card base.

You can find the Fairy Hug stamps over at the Fairy Stamper Store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!