Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Thanks and Giving

 Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I am sharing a Thanksgiving card I made.



Ingredients:

Black ink
Neenah Solar White paper
Orange printed paper
White card stock
Dried Marigold distress ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White cardstock.  I took a piece of Orange printed paper, inked the edges with Dried Marigold distress ink.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, some Black ink and the Unity Stamp Full of Fall stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the leaf with Copic markers and then I fussy cut it out and added it to the card.  I took one of the sentiments in this set and Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card!


I am entering this card in the Unity Stamps Holiday Card Challenge Facebook page.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori



3 comments:

  1. Lori this is stunning, those brightly colored leaf against the orange dot background is beautiful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool stamp, Lori! I love the colors and zen doodling in it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!