Monday, November 9, 2020

Fairy Wishes

 Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I am sharing with you a card I made for the Fairy Stamper Store.



Ingredients:

John Next Door Odham Lattice die
White card stock
Pink paper
Black ink
Picked Raspberry distress ink
Diamond dots
Copic markers

For this 5 by 7 inch card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Pink paper, Black ink and Lavinia Mystical Swirl stamp on the paper.  I inked the edges with Picked Raspberry ink and added it to the card base.  I took more White paper, Black ink and the Fairy Hugs Kissing Fairy stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored the fairy in with Copic markers and then cut it out with the John Next Store Odham Lattice die, inked the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink and added it to the card.  I took the Lavinia Miniature Hearts stamp and Black ink and stamped that onto the card over the Fairy's hand.  I took the Diamond dots and added them to the card.



You can purchase all of the stamps at the Fairy Stamper Store!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lori. You've colored her hair beautifully! I always had trouble with that part :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and gorgeous colors. Great fairy image.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!