Monday, November 16, 2020

Fairy Stamper Magical Scene

 Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


I have a fun fairy card for you today:




Ingredients:

Copic markers
White card stock

For this A2 card I started with White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took a piece of Lavinia DreamScape Colorburst paper, VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and the Fairy Hugs Toadstool stamp and stamped that onto the paper, with the same ink I stamped Fairy Hugs Azalea stamp on top of the Toadstool.  I took the Lavinia Slender Mushrooms Miniature stamp and the VersaFine Clair Purple Delight ink and stamped the mushrooms along the bottom of the paper.  I took the VersaFine Charming Pink ink and the Lavinia Group of Hearts Miniature stamp and stamped the hearts onto the paper so that it looks like the fairy is blowing hearts at you.  I took the VersaFine Clair Warm Breeze ink and the Lavinia Spanish Moss stamps and stamped them onto the top of the card.  I took some Copic markers and colored in the Fairy and the Toadstool.  I took the VersaFine Clair Fallen Leaves in and a blending brush and added some ink to the bottom of the card.  I took the VersaFine Clair Warm Breeze ink and a blending brush and brushed that onto the edges of the Lavinia DreamScapes Colorburst paper and then I added that to the White card base.

You can find all of the stamps and inks over at the Fairy Stamper Store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


3 comments:

  1. Lori your card is stunning, pretty background to make your images pop, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous with those wonderful images and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous scene you have created here, Lori. Love the colors you've used too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!