Friday, November 6, 2020

Day 1 of the Fall/ Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop




Hello Coffee Loving Friends!!



I am so excited!  Today is Day 1 of the awesome Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!  This is one of my Favorite Blog Hops!!


Here is my cards:



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
White paper
Black ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the card base of Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of White paper and the Waffle Flower Lacy Panel die and cut out the frame and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of White paper, Black ink and the Don't Give a Hoot stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and then added it to the card.


Be sure to hop on over to the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and see all the wonderful creations and awesome prizes!!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

10 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!