Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Happy Halloween

 Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I am sharing a fun Halloween card.



Ingredients:

Newton's Nook Boo Crew stamp set (Retired)
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Orange pattern paper
Copic markers
Orange and White Bakers Twine 
Halloween charm
Carved Pumpkin distress ink
Black ink

For this Slimline card I started by making the base of my card with some White card stock.  I took a piece of the Orange patten paper and the Rubbernecker Slimline Scallop die and cut that out.  I inked the edges of the frame with Carved Pumpkin distress ink and added that to the card.  I cut out the Slimline die again with Neenah Solar White paper.  I took the inside squares, some black ink and the Newton's Nook Boo Crew stamp set and stamped one of the critters in each of the squares.  I colored them each with Copic markers and then added them back to the card. I took some Orange and White Bakers Twine and wrapped that around the card a couple of times and tied a charm onto the bow.

I am entering this card into the If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #153



Here is the Cookie Picture for this challenge:



Be sure to head over to the If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #153 to see all the wonderful Halloween cards that were created for this challenge!


I would also like to enter this card in the Cat Lovers Blog Hop 2020




Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

26 comments:

  1. What adorable little critters! Beautifully colored and I love that slimline die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, I love yours images and cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Lori, and it's great to see you over a the Cat Lovers Hop! That kitten in his ghost costume is just too precious. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little kitty ghost and his friends. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay - love slimlines! Love Newton's Nook images. This is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cute slimline card, Lori! Slimline cards are all the rage at the moment and I have yet to make one.So nice to see you at the Cat Lovers Blog Hop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute critters and a wonderful Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute...cute..cute,,love it! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute, and I love the slimline layout

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shape of this card... cute little images.. that little ghost!! Happy hopping from Cat Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your cat design! So happy to participate in the Cat Lovers Hop with you this year!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUUUUUUUUUUUTE Slimline card! And those cookies are so amazing looking too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh! Just so cute! Love the critters and the layout! You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. FUN slimline card! The kitty image is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great slimline...love the fun images.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute and fun, Lori! I don't make Halloween cards any more so they are fun to see! I'd recognize Newton anywhere, even in his costume haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. FURRtastic Halloween makes! There's still time today if you'd like to enter these in my 31 Days of Halloween Hop!
    Happy Creating & Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So happy to see you Lori, and this darling slimline card is the perfect kitty Halloween design!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous slimline card with great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Terrific slimline card! Love how you featured each of the little characters on your card! Pretty colors also!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your slimline card! Awesome colouring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute slimline Halloween card design.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, Lori!...
    I love the sweet and spooky Halloween critters on your fab card....esp the ghost-kitty! :) Your design is purr-fect for the slimline style. I like the scalloped frame dies you used. The twine and button add even more fun. Super coloring, too!
    Thanks so much for joining in our #2020CatLoversHop!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!