Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Witch Hats

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


I have a fun Halloween card to share with you today!



Ingredients:

Orange card stock
Tan paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Halloween paper
Black ink
Copic markers


For this A2 card I started with Orange card stock to make the base of the card.  I took a piece of Tan patterned paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I cut out the Halloween paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the bottom of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, some Black ink and the Simon Says Stamps If the Hat Fit stamp set and stamped each of the hats onto the paper.  I colored in the hats with Copic makers and then cut them out with the Simon Says Stamps If the Hat Fits die set and added them to the card.  

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

4 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!