Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Strawberry Birthday

Hello Blogging Friends!


Here is another Birthday card I made for someone's sweet summer birthday!  I don't know about you, but I love strawberries and I so glad I have a summer birthday so I can have Strawberry Short Cake for my birthday!



Ingredients:

Heartfelt Creations Decorative Die (no longer sold)
Sentiment stamp
White card stock
Pink patterned paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
White paper
Red paper
Green paper
Gray Woodgrain paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the pink patterned paper and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and the Technique Tuesday Berry Basket die and cut out the basket, inked the edges with Brown ink and put the basket together.  I used the strawberry dies and cut them out with Red and green paper and made the strawberries and put them into the basket.  I took White paper and the Heartfelt Creations Decorative die and cut out it out and added that to the card and then I added the basket and strawberries.  I took some Woodgrain paper and the My Favorite Things Stamps Stitched Rectangle Frames and cut out the frame and added that to the card.  I took the Sentiment stamp and some Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. Those strawberries look delicious. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Those strawberries look so real! The punnet too - just inking the edges was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure looks like a yummy birthday treat to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!