Thursday, August 6, 2020

Barrels of Fun

Hello Blogging Friends!


I am sharing another birthday card with you today!



Ingredients:Cheapo Dies Monkey Barrel dieSue Wilson Designs Shadow Boxes Scalloped Lattice Frame dieTag dieMy Favorite Things Stamps Uncorked stamp setWhite card stockNeenah Desert Storm paperWoodgrain paperBlack inkTea Dye distress inkBrown inkBlack pen
For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and the Sue Wilson Designs Shadow Boxes Scalloped Lattice Frame die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took more of the Desert Storm paper and the Cheapo Dies Monkey Barrel die and cut out two barrels.  I colored them in with Tea Dye distress ink and Brown ink and a Black pen and added them to the card.  I took some Woodgrain paper and the Tag die and cut out the tag.  I took some Black ink and the My Favorite Things Stamps Uncorked stamp and stamped that onto the tag.  I inked the edges of the tag with Black ink and added that to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!